Product Announcement from Terra Universal, Inc.
- Durable 304 stainless steel enclosure maintains low humidity conditions to prevent oxidation and other moisture-related product defects
- One-piece, non-adhesive seals prevent outgassing, maintain a positive internal pressure to block out moisture and contaminants
- Inlet and outlet ports allow precise regulation of nitrogen flow
- Electropolished stainless steel racks allow height adjustment of shelves
- Select front and rear windows of safety glass or Static-Dissipative PVC, which eliminates charges and the particles they attract
- Optional Dual Purge™ and NitroWatch® systems automatically maintain specified humidity set point for optimal performance
Stainless Steel Desiccators Provide Cleanliness, Convenience, Economy
They feature transparent front and back windows for great visibility of stored materials; select either safety glass or Static-Dissipative PVC to suit your application. The front door features a full-height hinge.
Each desiccator is also equipped with inlet and outlet ports that allow gas to be purged through the storage area; select Terra's Dual Purge™ System and Automatic RB® Valve to ensure an economical nitrogen flow that maintains a continuous positive internal pressure and locks out moisture and particles. Note: for automated gas purging and humidity control in multiple chambers, select the Series 200 Desiccator
304 Stainless Steel Stands for Desiccators
Each supports up to three 22"-wide Series 100 Stainless Steel Desiccators. Overall dimensions: 28"W x 67"H x 21"D. Height from floor: 12". Non-caster models include leveling feet. Each hard-rubber caster is rated for a 210-lb. load; casters raise the stand an additional 3.5" off the floor.
Get the Latest Flash player.