44-3400 Series: General Purpose/Two Stage-Reducing
Product Announcement from Tescom-Emerson Process Management
- High Pressure gas cylinders for specialty and industrial gases used with analyzers, lasers, and laboratory applications.
Features and Benefits:
- Provides a continuous, accurate outlet pressure regardless of inlet pressure fluctuations
- Offers a decaying inlet characteristic of 0.04 psig / 3 mbar per 100 psig / 6.9 bar change in inlet pressure
- Features a unique metal-to-metal diaphragm to body seal
- Diaphragms are convoluted for greater accuracy and sensitivity
- Available in 316 Stainless Steel, Brass or Monel
- NACE compliant designs available
You have successfully added from to your part list.