Product Announcement from Thermax Inc.
Gas Turbine Exhaust
- Heat Recovery Steam Generator (HRSG) Plant and Systems. Assisted, Natural Circulation or Once Through designs are available with supplementary and/or Auxiliary Firing Systems available where required.
- Heat Recovery Water Heater Systems.Assisted or Natural Circulation designs are available with supplementary and/or Auxiliary Firing Systems where required.
- Heat Recovery Systems - Assisted circulation Thermal Oil or Water / Glycol designs are available with supplementary and/or Auxiliary Firing Systems.
Gas Turbine Inlet Air Heating systems (Anti Icing duty) and Cooling systems (Absorption Chiller duty)
Diesel / Gas Engine Exhaust Gas Boilers Systems
HRSGs from Thermax are based on technology from Babcock & Wilcox. Thermax HRSGs incorporate the latest advances in thermal technology, offering benefits such as multiple pressure levels and unprecedented reliability. The growing number of Thermax HRSGs bears testimony to their importance in 'clean energy' solutions.
- Natural circulation designed for higher reliability, availability & lower power consumption
- Single drum construction for reduced thermal stress during start-up & shutdown; special drum internals that promote circulation & ensure high steam purity
- Fully welded construction for quicker start-ups & shutdowns with welds safely located outside the gas path for higher reliability and longer life
- Gas-tight, internally insulated ducting & casing for lower thermal loads; internal duct designed carefully for predictable performance & longer life
- Tolerant to economiser steaming for better off-design operation; fully drainable super heater for higher reliability
- Strategic soot blowing for oil firing
- Firing gas and #2 oil in the duct burner
Boiler-Turbine-Generator (BTG) packages can be offered on a case-to-case basis. Operating Range
- Capacities: Gas Turbine size of 320 MW
- Pressure: Up to 160 kg/cm2 (g)
- Temperature: Up to 566ºC
- Fuels: Natural gas/naphtha/HSD/kerosene/refinery gas, etc.