Product Announcement from Thermo Scientific - Air Quality Instruments and Systems
With over 30 years of experience manufacturing systems and system components, we ensure each system is built to the same industry proven standard. Our tradition of reliability and ease of use continues with the Thermo Scientific iMEGA CEMS.
Significant engineering efforts were put forth to ensure the iMEGA design was simple in nature. This approach reduces the number of unexpected problems as compared to more complex conventional systems. The iMEGA system design also ensures that all of the components will work together the first time, every time, eliminating any concerns regarding existing equipment interconnectivity. All the of these characteristics combined make operating the iMEGA system easier on a daily, monthly and yearly basis. Designed with built-in iterative algorithms, the iMEGA system is able to automatically correct for fractional effects of interfering gases, which results in more accurate measurements. Additionally, the iMEGA also provides a direct NO2 measurement in place of a "calculated" NO2 method common with most other analyzers.
The Thermo Scientific iMEGA CEMS includes a full extractive probe, probe controller, calibrator, multigas analyzer, and sample conditioner, all fully integrated in a standard 19" rack enclosure.
Each system component is designed to meet U.S. EPA 40CFR Part 60 requirements.
At the stack:
• A full extractive heated probe with heated barrel and 3-wire RTDs to ensure proper sample extraction and transport.
• Two solenoid valves for effective probe blow-backs
• One or two zone umbilical with 3-wire RTDs for continuous temperature monitoring
• Field replaceable particulate filter
In the shelter or at the platform:
Four system components fitting into a standard 19" rack:
• A multi-gas analyzer with optional oxygen measurement, Model 60i
• A multi-gas calibrator, Model 61i
• A probe controller, Model 62i
• A sample conditioner (chiller)
• Optional zero air supply