Product Announcement from Thermo Scientific - Process Instruments
Designed for industrial process air and gas flow measurement, the DSK1000 Series is a multipoint pitot averaging air/gas flow measurement sensor ideal for process control applications even when there is very little straight run of pipe available.
• Accuracies of ±1.0% of reading
• Repeatabilities of ±0.1% of reading
• Maximum velocity turndown of 25:1
• Integral Flow straighteners
Thermo Scientific's DSK1000 Series Air/Gas Flow Sensor is a pitot averaging air & gas flow measuring station with "Integral Flow Straighteners" designed for industrial process air and gas flow measurement.
The DSK1000 Series is ideal for process control applications where high repeatability must be maintained even when there is very little straight run of pipe available.
The integral flow straighteners eliminate the effects of turbulence while providing the equivalent of 7-9 diameter of straight run. The multi-point pitot array features Thermo Brandt's patented "Kiel Shrouded" impact ports and "Hemispherical Static Wands" positioned parallel with the flow stream for true static measurement.
- Accuracies as low as +/-1.0% of reading.
- Repeatabilities of +/-0.1% of reading.
- Maximum turndown of 25:1.
- 12 inch flange to flange dimension.
- Circular, rectangular and oval duct configurations available.