Product Announcement from Thermosleeve USA
DS 406 are heat-shrinkable, insulating butt splice connectors featuring a deal seal. DS 406 connectors are environmentally sealed, polyolefin-insulated splices that provide one-step sealing for wire to wire splicing applications.
- Protects splices from water condensation, salt, and corrosion
- Provides strain relief
- Protects against vibration in rugged environments
- Completely insulates and protects electrical connections
- Has adhesive lining for protection that is more reliable than conventional splices
- Automotive/truck wiring repair and maintenance.
- Automotive accessories installation.
- Marine electronics and Fleet maintenance
- Commercial wiring in outdoor applications (pumps/pools/spas).