Product Announcement from Thermosleeve USA
DWT(MW) is a polyolefin, adhesive-lined heat shrink sleeving that provides excellent protection under harsh mechanical and environmental conditions and has excellent water and moisture proof properties. This halogen-free medium wall tubing is designed for applications such as electrical splices, cable terminations and joints. The 3:1 ratio as well as, the inner bonding agent, makes it possible to cover and seal irregular shapes and large connectors. DWT(MW) is UL486 and RoHS compliant and comes in 4 ft sticks and rolls in standard black.
Test item • Test method • Typical
· Operation temperature • Company standard • -55°C-110°C
· Shrink temperature • Company standard • 120°C
· Tensile strength • ASTM D2671 • 12MPa
· Elongation • ASTM D2671 • 400%
· Elongation after aging (168hrs @ 150°C) • ASTM D2671 • 350%
· Tensile strength after aging (168hrs @ 150°C) • ASTM D2671 • 12MPa
· Dielectric strength • ASTM D2671 • 20kV/mm
· Volume resistivity • ASTM D257 • 1X1014Ω.cm
· Copper corrosion • ASTM D2671 • No corrosion
· Water absorption • ASTM D570 • 0.5%
· Cold blend (-55°C/4hrs) • ASTM D2671 • No cracking
To view our online catalog click here and go to page 7.