Product Announcement from Tolomatic
Tol-O-Matic magnetically coupled rodless cylinders are ideal for applications where space is at a premium. With magnetic coupling, there's no mechanical connection to the piston. The fully enclosed actuator body prevents contaminants from entering or escaping the actuator body making it the perfect choice for applications where there are environmental concerns.
Air or oil actuated to 100 PSIG, these actuators operate in a temperature range of 0°F to 170°F to accommodate even the most demanding application environments. For magnetically coupled actuator applications requiring end-of-stroke adjustment or shock absorbers, the prepackaged slide-style actuator is recommended.
· Available in ¼", 3/8", 5/8" and 1" bore sizes with choice of three magnetic coupling strength options
· Totally enclosed stainless steel cylinder (no external leakage)
· Field-reparable design practically eliminates maintenance downtime
· Pre-lubricated actuator block
· Pneumatic or hydraulic service
· Internal polyurethane bumpers damper end-of-travel impact
· Anodized aluminum heads and actuator block
· Prelubricated actuator block requires no additional lubrication