Rapid Assembly Modular Shelters (T-RAMS)
Product Announcement from Trachte, LLC
T-RAMS are pre-engineered, all-steel technical equipment buildings intended to house high value electrical and mechanical systems.
The control buildings and equipment shelters are manufactured and delivered in modular sub-sections that are uniquely optimized for transporting by all common carrier modes, including closed van, flat bed, ISO container, air cargo and rail. T-RAMS are designed by Trachte for ease of installation, either on site or at an interim OEM/staging facility. (Typically, a substation control building can be fully assembled in two to three days.) Pre-engineered, pre-fit HVAC, cable trays and other electrical system requirements can be configured and included in the base package.
T-RAMS buildings and shelters are ideally suited for remote locations, OEM "J.I.T." programs, and applications where electrical and other equipment integration occurs at an interim location (for further delivery as a fully assembled/integrated solution).
Buildings are typically set on a concrete slab, perimeter foundation, piers, or on a Trachte supplied steel floor. The small footprint sectional format puts Trachte shelters where you need them, even for areas such as multi-level platforms, inside existing structures, penthouses and mezzanines, catwalks, etc. Assembly requires basic handheld power tools and a lift assist device.
The T-RAMS "Quick Ship" program gives you the opportunity to have a Trachte control building on site (in standard sizes and configurations) in as little as three weeks.
- Meet extreme seismic and wind loading requirements
- Fully pre-engineered with PE stamped plans (as required)
- Made with 100% recyclable materials
- Completely relocatable, surviving knock-down and re-erect
- Energy compliant, high performance thermal insulation system
- Fully framed structural members of galvanized steel
- 24 gauge exterior siding with baked on Kynar super coating (30/40 year finish warranty)
- Available in an assortment of standard colors
- 22 gauge interior steel liner (rib free smooth surface)
- All steel, insulated doors
- Steel roof members and solid web steel trusses
- Shelters are expandable and inter-connectable
- Quick Ship option (standard versions only)
Get the Latest Flash player.