Product Announcement from Trelleborg Offshore
Syntac® T-max is a Teflon impregnated, high performance syntactic foam. It can be used for processes that require a high temperature material with superior slip and release properties.
In addition, Syntac® T-max also exhibits excellent abrasion resistant properties coupled with a maximum running temperature of 450 degrees F. Syntac® T-max was developed to meet and exceed the distinctive expectations of our thermoforming customers.
Features & Benefits:
- Superior slip and release properties
- High temperature 450 degrees F
- Improved clarity - elimination of swirl and chill marks
- Lower sheet temperatures with reduced sticking
- Uniform material distribution
- Available in block, rods and sheets
- In stock and ready to ship!