Spectrophotometer - Non-Contact Imaging
Product Announcement from TRICOR Systems Inc.
Tricor Systems Inc. - Model 600 Non-Contact Imaging Spectrophotometer. This single device is capable of measuring reflective color, transmissive color, as well as radiated color.
- An exciting new way to accurately measure color.
- Full Color Spectrum Sampling
- True Accurate CIE Lab Delta E
- Accurate Delta E vs. Conventional Hand Delta E Color Spectro's
- Can be used on Virtually Any Shape, Texture and Size
- Measure Color Over Large Areas
Reflective color is all around us. It includes things like consumer packaging, consumer products, painted products, raw materials, cosmetics, and personal care products in a flat presentation, texture, three-dimensional.
Examples of transmissive color are things like back-lit products, signs, displays and instrumentation overlays to name a few.
Would include something like lighting fixtures or instrumentation panels. These are a few examples for a wide spread of applications that this single unit can be used for.