Product Announcement from Tripp Lite
Tripp Lite offers a full line of TAA-compliant IT Solutions for GSA schedule and IDIQ contract purchases.
Tripp Lite TAA-Compliant products meet the requirements of the Trade Agreements Act (TAA), making it possible for our partners to do business with government agencies and educational institutions purchasing with government funds.
Failure to comply with TAA can lead to award cancellations, multi-million-dollar fines, criminal prosecution and suspension or debarment from federal contracting.
Avoid the headaches and hassles with Tripp Lite TAA-compliant solutions.
- UPS Systems and battery packs
- KVMs, Consoles and Console Servers
- NIAP-certified KVM Switches to meet Common Criteria EAL2+ security requirements
- Racks - open frame and enclosed
- Surge Suppressors
- Display Cables
- Remote Power Monitoring Hardware
- White paper - GSA/TAA Compliance Guide for Government Procurement
- Government Resellers and contract purchasing info
- NAFTA-Compliant Solutions
- Questions about TAA Compliance? Visit our TAA microsite for additional information and to contact a Tripp Lite government sales specialist.