Product Announcement from Tripp Lite
The Key to Zero Downtime
Simply turn the unique manual bypass switch to allow maintenance without interrupting power to connected equipment. Downtime is now obsolete!
Tripp Lite's SmartOnline Hot-Swappable Modular UPS Systems address the practical requirements of enterprise customers and mission-critical applications. The hot-swappable design eliminates power-related downtime. The key component of the hot-swappable design is a modular power distribution unit (PDU) that combines all input and output power connections with a manual bypass switch. End users can detach the PDU during power module maintenance, repair or replacement without interrupting the flow of power to connected equipment.
Key Features and Benefits:
- manual bypass switch that allows UPS repair, maintenance or repair without powering down connected equipment
- True on-line operation-continuous AC-to-DC-to-AC power conversion with zero transfer time to battery-completely isolates connected equipment from power problems
- Precision-regulated, pure sine wave output assures maximum equipment safety and stability
- Runtime is expandable via daisy-chainable external battery packs
- Automatic internal bypass keeps equipment powered during UPS fault conditions
- Optional SNMPWEBCARD enables remote management via SNMP, Web or telnet
Get the Latest Flash player.