Medical-Grade Power Strip with Surge Suppression
Product Announcement from Tripp Lite
Tripp Lite introduces the first Medical-Grade Outlet Strip with Surge Suppression and full UL 60601-1/60950-1 compliance (Model: SPS415HGULTRA) to its line of medical-grade products.
The SPS415HGULTRA is tested to U.S. and Canadian safety standards and is the first of its kind to be agency approved for use in patient-care areas. It's ideal for protecting electrical equipment from damaging surges and spikes within patient vicinity and features a patented, internal site-wiring fault protection circuit that prevents power to its outlets if it detects a missing ground, reversed polarities or an open line.
- Full UL 60601-1/60950-1 compliance
- Approved for use within 6-ft. of patient-care areas
- 4 outlets, 15-ft. cord with NEMA 5-15P hospital-grade plug
- 15A resettable circuit breaker
- Switchless design prevents accidental shutoff
- Integrated locking outlet safety covers guard against contact with unused outlets
- Diagnostic LED indicates that power is present and surge protected (with no ground faults or line/neutral reversals)
- US Patent # 7,375,939 and others pending
- SPS415HGULTRA Medical-Grade Outlet Strip with Surge Suppression
- PS-415-HGULTRA Medical Power Strip with UL 60601-1 and UL 60950-1 compliance
- Full line of Hospital and Medical-Grade solutions
- Medical-Grade Inverter/Chargers & Batteries for medical carts
Case Studies & Testimonials
Get the Latest Flash player.