12k-24k Portable AC Cooling Units
Product Announcement from Tripp Lite
Tripp Lite's Portable Air Conditioning Units are designed for supplemental area cooling, spot cooling, emergency cooling and off-hour cooling applications in server rooms, network closets and data centers.
Efficient, compact, self-contained and portable, the cooling units are ideal for use in data centers, server rooms, wiring closets or any other environments with heat-sensitive equipment, particularly in areas where facility AC can't reach or is insufficient.
Tripp Lite's Portable AC Units are available in 12k, 18k and 24k BTU of cooling power.
- 3 models availabe
- Built in evaporator expels condensate into the exhaust air stream meaning no drain tube, drain pan or water collection tank required
- Louvered vent for general room cooling or flexible directional air duct to cool hot spots
- Window/drop ceiling kit included for extracting heat
- Dehumidifies and filters air
- Built-in timer for automatic unattended startup and shutdown
- Auto-restart feature retains all system settings and returns unit back to its last operational state after AC power is restored
- Convenient top-mounted controls and displays
- Remotely manage and monitor temperatures and control settings
- additional web management accessory for SRCOOL12K and SRCOOL18K
- pre-installed in SRCOOL24K
For full specs and where to purchase, visit: Tripp Lite Portable AC Units.