Portable AC Cooling Unit
Product Announcement from Tripp Lite
Tripp Lite's SRCOOL12K portable cooling unit is designed for supplemental area cooling, emergency cooling and off-hour cooling applications.
Efficient, compact, self-contained and portable, the cooling unit is ideal for use in data centers, server and wiring closets, IT environments or other environments with heat-sensitive equipment, particularly in areas that facility AC can't reach.
- 12,000 BTU of cooling power
- Built in evaporator expels condensate into the exhaust air stream meaning no drain tube, drain pan or water collection tank required
- Louvered vent for general room cooling or flexible directional air duct to cool hot spots
- Window/drop ceiling kit included for extracting heat
- Dehumidifies and filters air
- Built-in timer for automatic unattended startup and shutdown
- Auto-restart feature retains all system settings and returns unit back to its last operational state after AC power is restored
- Uses environmentally friendly R410a Freon
- Convenient top-mounted controls and displays
- Plugs into a standard 5-15R outlet; no adapter required
For more information and online purchasing, go to: Tripp Lite's SRCOOL12k Portable AC Unit webpage.
Get the Latest Flash player.