Product Announcement from Tripp Lite
Tripp Lite, a world-leading manufacturer of power protection equipment, has introduced a new, agency-approved medical power strip (Model: PS-410-HGOEMCC) designed specifically for use by medical original equipment manufacturers (OEMs) to supply power to mobile medical systems.
The PS-410-HGOEMCC is tested to UL 1363A and approved to supply power to plug-connected components of a movable medical equipment assembly that is rack-, table- or pedestal-mounted.
Key Features and Benefits:
• Tested to UL 1363A
• Usable within patient-care areas when installed as part of a medical electrical system that is UL 60601-1 compliant
• 120V 15A electrical capacity with dual resettable circuit breakers
• 4 hospital-grade receptacles with integral safety covers
• 10-ft. coiled power cord with molded hospital-grade plug
• Switchless design prevents accidental shutoff
"The PS-410-HGOEMCC Medical Power Strip has been designed specifically to serve as the power supply component of mobile medical systems such as mobile carts, diagnostic equipment and IV poles," said Molly Jantzen, Tripp Lite Medical Business Manager. "This new power strip provides medical OEMs with a cost-effective, off-the-shelf power solution that assures compliance with agency standards."
For more information on the new mobile power solution for Medical OEMs, go to: Tripp Lite's Agency-Approved Medical Power Strip