Product Announcement from Tripp Lite
Tripp Lite offers a variety of UPS Systems, covering the desktop to the data center.
Tripp Lite UPS Systems deliver longer run times, have more features and can cost up to 22% less than other manufacturers.
Our line of UPS Systems include;
- cut energy bills up to $50 per year
- eliminates "phantom loads" - power wasted by a device when it isn't being used, even when it appears to be turned off
- manual bypass switch allows UPS maintenance, repair or replacement without powering off connected equipment
- on-line double conversion operation continuously delivers pure sine wave output
- internal N+1 power module redundancy, 1+1 parallel capability and fault-tolerant bypass features keeps systems highly available
- efficiency up to 96% significantly lowers power and cooling costs
- provides on-line double-conversion power to connected equipment
- isolates connected equipment from power problems
- extend run time with external battery packs
- protect PCs, workstations, home networking and more
- rotatable LCD display indicates input voltage, battery capacity and more
- agency-compliant UPS Systems for use around and in-patient care areas
- provides battery backup and line isolation
- hospital-grade plugs and receptacles
- meets the requirements of the Federal Trade Agreements Act (TAA) for GSA schedule purchases
Get the Latest Flash player.