Product Announcement from Trotec Laser, Inc.
The Speedmarker FL series uses pulsed Yb fiber lasers, which are unmatched in terms of size, efficiency and durability. The maintenance-free, air-cooled systems provide the same constant output power throughout their product life, with excellent pulse-to-pulse stability. The combination of the proper laser power and Galvos allow for the fast marking speeds in almost every application.
- Maintenance-free laser sources (MTBF >100,000h)
- Easy integration over serial interfaces
- Laser power up to 50 watts
- Customer-specific adaptation of the marking software
- Engraving and Marking of all types of metals
- Contrast Marking on many plastics
- Laser Power - Laser power of up to 50 watts are available. All laser sources are air-cooled and maintenance free.
- Interfaces - The Speedmarker FL possesses 16 digital 24V outputs and inputs as well as a COM interface. These are controlled directly from the marking software and enable easy integration into existing production lines.
- Construction - The system is composed of a compact marking head that is connected to the actual laser unit via a fiber optic cable. The laser unit itself is housed in a 19-inch rack mount enclosure (3HE).
- Galvo Package - The Galvo package is integrated into the marking head in order to achieve a small, physical profile. The use of digital signal amplifiers, optical encoders and dynamic motors allows for high marking quality and fast speeds with minimal thermal drift.
- Software - The software includes simple drag-and-drop functions in which texts, bar codes, 2D codes, and also vector and bitmap graphics can be inserted. Other functions include automatic serialization, date coding and much more.