Product Announcement from Tube-Mac Industries Ltd.
PYPLOK® is suitable for all normal pipe and tube tolerances and surface conditions, as well as existing pipe and tube with poor surface conditions such as: rust, nicks and scratches, and correct for slight out of roundness.
- 3/4" NPS Pipe - pitted due to exposure
- 6000 PSI Proof Test
- 1000 PSI Nitrogen Test
- No Leakage
PYPLOK® SYSTEM BENEFITS
Tube-Mac PYPLOK® System assists You and Your Team with Safe and cost Effective Work Practices
Most Cost Effective On-site Pipe Work Fabrication and Repairs
- PYPLOK® fittings are permanently swaged in "seconds" - reduces on-site time and labor.
- PYPLOK® fittings are swaged on pipe/tube cold, no hot work permits or fire watch personnel are required.
- PYPLOK® tooling is hydraulically actuated deleting special site services.
- PYPLOK® system prevents the need for Gas Freeing.
- PYPLOK® systems do not require acid pickling and neutralizing - eliminating the environmental issues relating to the disposal of such chemical wastes.
- PYPLOK® eliminates the time and cost of NDT (radiography, x-ray) requirements.
- PYPLOK® fittings are verified with a "Go-No-Go" inspection gauge - much quicker and less costly than NDT.
Provides an Improved Safety Environment
- The PYPLOK® system, developed to reduce hot Work, is in itself a safe system since no torches, open flames or sparks are associated with the installation or maintenance.
PYPLOK® System on EVERY Installation Achieves
- Improved productivity; many tasks carried out in only one-shift with minimum disruption to production.
- Installed cost reduction of up to 65 percent.
PYPLOK® System on EVERY Installation Offers
- PYPLOK® is the only fitting in the world that offers "Environmental" outer O-ring seals which prevent external contaminates from entering the outside of your pipe/tube and our fitting.
- High tensile AND High torque hold.
- Crevice Corrosion protection.
Requires Very Little specialized skill and Training
- PYPLOK® system provides a range of fittings and hand-held tooling that requires a minimum of specialized skills to install - easy and user friendly.
- On-site Training is available and takes less than 30-minutes to complete.
- Fully detailed, simple to follow documentation (Installation and Preventive Maintenance Manuals including Inspection Criteria Instructions) are provided with each purchased kit.
How Much Does Tooling Cost - Rent or Buy?
- Clients have recuperated tooling and fitting cost in one system installation.
- Tooling can be purchased - payment terms are negotiable.
- Tube-Mac also has a Tool Rental Program available - please contact us for details.