Drum Storage Locker
Product Announcement from U.S. Chemical Storage
US Chemical Storage drum storage lockers are designed to safely store hazardous materials or hazardous material waste, while keeping facilities fully compliant. Constructed from heavy-gauge steel and designed by professional engineers for quality assurance. Every drum storage locker is factory leak-proof tested, features a 15-year structural warranty, a chemical resistant paint coating inside and out and an EPA compliant spill containment sump.
US Chemical Storage offers a variety of accessories to provide maximum protection to your personnel, facilities and surrounding environments. Accessories include, but are not limited to mechanical ventilation, alarms, vapor detection, electrical equipment, cooling and heating systems, explosion relief construction, lighting, and more.
Drum storage lockers are available in standard sizes from 2, 4, 6 and 8 drum all the way to customizable sizes up to 52 feet in length. For larger square footage buildings, check out our modular chemical storage buildings, to maximize your storage capacity.
Drum Storage Locker Features
- Durable steel construction for added security
- 15-year structural warranty
- Explosion proof relief
- Cooling and heating systems available
- EPA compliant spill containment and access
- Turnkey installation (design, delivery, install) available
- Non-fire rated or fire-rated construction available
- Available climate control from 35°F to over 175°F
- Seismic bolt-down plates and static grounding system
To learn more about hazmat drum storage visit us online or call 888-294-2729 for a free chemical storage consultation and quick quote.