Product Announcement from U.S. Tsubaki Power Transmission, LLC
CoverTrax Tube-Style Cable Carriers for Extreme Protection In Harsh Environments
The new CoverTrax cable carrier provides outstanding protection for the routed cables and hoses. It has been developed for harsh environmental conditions with chips, dirt and dust and effectively prevents foreign bodies from entering the cable space. The optimized geometry of the chain links makes the carrier very stable, with a large unsupported length. The integrated damping system makes it very quiet.
The new carrier series is not just remarkable for its technical attributes, but also for its new visual design, with its impressive style and functionality. For example, the almost completely smooth side band contour of the individual chain links presents hardly any gap through which foreign bodies could penetrate.
CoverTrax 1555 Features
- outstanding enclosed tube protection for the cables & hoses from chips and debris
- quick cable installation – inside and outside radius opening designs
- very quiet thanks to internal noise damping system
- capable of long unsupported length
- high-quality visual design
- suitable for use in unsupported and gliding arrangements