Product Announcement from Uehling Instrument Company
The Uehling Instrument Tank-O-Meter® scales are aluminum, finished in non-glare white with easy to read black line graduation. They are sealed with a coat of clear lacquer to protect the graduated lines and insure long life.
One scale on each side of the glass indicating tube allows dual calibrations in any engineering unit of depth, weight, volume or pressure for a single Tank-O-Meter®. All scales are serialized for positive identification of the Tank-O-Meter® and the service for which it was manufactured.
- Uses accurate and dependable hydrostatic principle.
- Measures contents of tanks up to 1,000 feet away.
- Any tank configuration: vertical, horizontal, spherical, etc.
- Installation is quick and easy while tank is in service
- Tanks can be open, closed, vented, at ground level, buried, elevated, under pressure, or vacuum.
- Advantage over probe and float gauages is that there are no moving parts to wear out or hang up and cause incorrect readings.
- Foaming products are read more accurately and easily versus sonar and stick reading.
- Scales are custom calibrated to any tank configuration to insure accurate readings in inches, gallons, pounds, centimeters, liters, kilos, etc.
- Centrally located Panel Board mounted gauges are available for quickly reading the level of any number of tanks.
- Gauge can be hand pump operated or operated by compressed air or inert gas using a bubbling bottle or Tel-Flo Meter.
- "OE" Model Tank-O-Meters® for measuring fuming liquids.
- Weather-proofing is available for outdoor use protection.
- High and Low Level Switches available.
- Keep accurate inventories, helping to avoid down time due to lack of supply.
- Determine proper ratios in mixing processes.
- Avoid costly and dangerous overfilling of tanks.
- Protect workers against personal hazards from exposure to corrosive acids, fumes, hot liquids, climbing tanks, etc.
- Determine the degree of concentration in evaportation processes