Product Announcement from Ultra Electronics Precision Air & Land Systems (PALS)
A range of PTFE and Rubber flexible Hose Assemblies for the supply of Air and Oxygen.
For flexible transfer lines within Air-Oxygen supply systems, Aircrew Breathing, On-board Oxygen Generation, Instrumentation and general use within Aircraft and ground support equipment. Assemblies are supplied for integration into systems for Tornado, Harrier, Saab Gripen and Nimrod.
- PTFE hose liner compatible for use with high-pressure Oxygen
- Standard end fittings typically BSP / JIC / MS33656 configuration.
- Special end fittings manufactured to Customer requirement
- Convoluted PTFE hose for low-pressure applications requiring high flexibility.
- Smooth bore PTFE for High Pressure oxygen applications.
- Rubber hose assemblies for breathing air systems.
- Non-Conductive braided PTFE hose meets the requirements of AS1227
- Stainless Steel braided hose complies with AS620.
- Assemblies can be cleaned for Oxygen service to BS4N100
About Ultra Electronics Precision Air Systems:
Ultra Electronics Precision Air Systems, a division of the Ultra Electronics group of businesses, is the leading manufacturer of compact on-board gas solutions, including compact gas compressors called HiPPAGTM for the defense industry worldwide. Applications include cryogenic cooling systems, stores ejection and release systems, and pneumatic systems.
Please click on the links to the right for more information or request a quote today!