Product Announcement from UltraVolt, Inc.
The PXS Series of proportional extra-small high voltage power supplies has excellent load regulation characteristics as well as superior temperature stability characteristics. The small size of the units, ease of control, and high stability, make the PXS Series optimal for hand-held devices, portable equipment, and other small high-voltage projects.
Typical applications for the PXS Series include pin diodes, avalanche photo diodes (APDs), piezoelectric devices, and more.
· Ultra-miniature size
· Unipolar models 50V through 300V
· Bipolar models ±25V through ±150V
· Proportional or fixed output voltage
· Output power of 1.5 watts
· Excellent load regulation
· Efficiency as high as 90%
· 1000V of isolation from input to output
· Either output can be floated up to 1kV or grounded to set polarity
· No heat sink or electrical derating required