Product Announcement from Ultrafab, Inc.
The Ultra-Plug® product has a hard backing where as the Ultra-Bend® product features a soft backing.
Ultrafab offers an endless list of filament options to choose from, we can design custom brush products that can be a passive or active component in a separation process. Based on stiffness of filaments, lighter weight option will not advance where heavy items will.
Seals designed specifically for elimination and reduction of airborne contaminants, to control a processing system, or to protect inner workings of equipment.
Eliminate vibration damage and noise with custom designed brushes by Ultrafab that are easily incorporated into OEM applications of all types.
Ultrafab's unique ultrasonic welding assembles the backing, fibers, and fin into an integrated, unified assembly that won't break apart while in use or during fabrication.
• Ultrafab's unique non-woven manufacturing system guarantees uniform pile height and backing widths.
• Ultrafab brush seals reduce dirt, water, air, vibration and noise.
• The structural integrity and consistency of Ultra-Plug dust plugs assures a tight seal and barrier against water and air infiltration.
• Various adhesive options and widths are available.
• Multiple pile cut strips to size for specific applications.
• Withstands the harshest environmental applications with UV resistant properties.