ER Cyllindrical Batteries...long term backup
Product Announcement from Ultralife Corporation
Ultralife - Lithium Thionyl Chloride cells have some of the highest energy density and performance characteristics of all Lithium based battery chemistries. Lithium Thionyl Chloride cells offer excellent temperature characteristics, a flat discharge curve, and a hermetically sealed stainless steel container for long term shelf life.
The passivation layer that occurs on all Lithium Thionyl Chloride cells allows for long storage periods with minimal loss in overall cell capacity, making it a perfect choice for long term backup and remote metering applications.
• Utility metering devices & systems
• Alarm and security devices
• Machine to Machine (M2M) communications
• Automatic meter readers (AMR)
• Memory back-up
• Automotive electronics / telematics
• Industrial electronics
• Radio communications and other military applications
• Ultra low power devices
• GPS tracking / mobile asset tracking