Easy To Use Hardness Testing System Tru Blue II
Product Announcement from United Testing Systems, Inc.
Since 1984, United has manufactured computer-controlled closed loop Rockwell testers. Their second generation Rockwell tester, the Tru-Blue II, is the lowest priced US manufactured closed loop tester that meets ASTM E18, ISO 6508 specifications and NIST recommendations.
The Tru-Blue II comes standard with a Direct certification of the hardware calibration with NIST traceability and a one-year indirect calibration for customer specified hardness scales. Along with a user friendly control panel, the tester can be put into operation without the need for an initial on-site calibration or manufacturers assistance!
SCROLL DOWN TO SEE THE VIDEO DEMONSTRATION
Having no dead weights, pivot points and knife edges to move out of adjustment, the Tru-Blue II can be moved to a new location without having to be re-calibrated. When mounted on United´s optional mobile stand, the Tru-Blue II becomes portable for use in different departments.
Tru-Blue II Features:
- 15 regular scales.
- 15 superficial scales.
- 5 preset load dwell times including plastics.
- Computer controlled application of loads.
- Display resolution: points, tenths and hundredths.
- Serial, Parallel & PS/2 Connections.
- Statistics: Avg, range, min/max, Std deviation and number of tests.
- Vacuum fluorescent display.
- Cylindrical correction.
- Hardness value conversion.
- Parts IN/OUT limit alert.
- Bi-directional loading capability.
- Parts clamping device.
- Direct certification: Depth, load, hysteresis & timing.
- Indirect certification: B, C, 30N & 30T. Additional scales available.
- CE approved.
- 2-year warranty.
- Vertical capacities: 10, 14, 18 & 20 inches.Custom vertical heights available.
- Throat depth: 5.5 in 120-240 VAC, 50/60 Hz. Single phase, 1 amp.
Use the links on the left to learn more - or e mail us. We welcome your inquiries
Get the Latest Flash player.