Fatigue to Failure Testing Rubber & Elastomers
Product Announcement from United Testing Systems, Inc.
Tire manufacturers & rubber companies evaluate the durability of their products with United Testing's unique systems such as the "FTF". Accomodating up to 48 samples at once, with a stroke range up to 4" and speed of 100 strokes per minute, the system generates a report and stores results in a database. All in a 24 inch square footprint
- Capacity: Up to 48 samples.
- Stroke: 0" - 4".
- Cam: 1 (your choice of a standard-numbered cam).
- Speed: 100 strokes per minute.
- Single loading unit.
- Computer Control.
- Software control in accordance with standard test methods.
- Generate a test report.
- Test results stored in database.
- Floor-model unit.
- Weight: 550 lbs.
- Height: 60".
- Machine Footprint: 24-inch square.
- Environment: ambient to 350 degree F.
- Black Tower Case.
- Main Processor: Intel Pentium IV 2.8GHz.
- Operating Sys: Current Microsoft Windows
- version with latest Service Packs.
- 512 MB PC2100 DDR RAM.
- Floppy and Hard Disk Controllers
- 1.44 MB, 3-1/2" Floppy Disk Drive.
- CD-Rewriteable Drive.
- 80 GB Hard Disk Drive.
- Black PS/2 Keyboard.
- 19" LCD Monitor (Black)
- Black PS/2 Optical Mouse.
- I/O Ports: 1 Serial, 1 Parallel, 6 USB 2.0
- Integrated Intel Extreme Graphic w/64 MB RAM.
- Integrated Realtek 6-channel AC 97 sound card.
- Integrated 10/100 Ethernet Adapter.
- Expansion Slots: 2 ISA, 3 PCI. Software to keep track of cycles.
- Photo-Cell to control the count.
- Control using time or strokes.
- Motorized elevator to cycle the samples.
- Control cabinet for machine control functions