Product Announcement from United Testing Systems, Inc.
This tensile testing system was custom designed for major tire manufacturers. The computer controlled machine performs fatigue to failure tests on 48 elastomer or rubber samples at one time and delivers detailed, easy to read reports in color on a computer monitor.
- Computer-controlled rubber testing system
- Perform fatigue-to-failure test on 48 samples at one time
- No troublesome micro-switches and mechanical counters
- Solid state electronics for counting and failure detection
- Capacity: 48 samples
- Stroke: 0 to 4 inches
- Speed: 100 strokes per minute
- Switches: photoelectric
- Counter: software on IBM-compatible PC
- Power: 115 or 230 Volts, 60 Hz, less than 10 Amps
- Count values are recorded to file every 100 strokes
- Number of strokes can be pre-set by operator
- Failed samples are displayed in different color on computer monitor for easy spotting
- Plot of failures vs. number of strokes is automatically created
- System can be set to stop when a certain percentage of the samples have failed
- Available with optional integrated environmental chamber (as shown).