Product Announcement from Universal Laser Systems, Inc.
- Laser Interface+™
- 1-Touch Laser Photo™
- Universal Laser Cartridges
- High Power Density Focusing Optics™
- Rapid Reconfiguration™ of Lasers
The PLS4.75 is a free-standing single laser platform designed for multiple-material processing applications and small scale production. The PLS4.75 can accept all Universal laser cartridges for a power range of 10-75 watts. The PLS4.75 offers a material processing envelope of 24" x 18" x 9", 3,888 in3 (610 x 457 x 229mm, 63,713 cm3) and is ideal for processing a wide variety of materials in small production lot sizes. In addition to the basic capabilities of the machine, there are a number of patented Uniquely Universal features that are only available from Universal Laser Systems. Laser Interface+ and Rapid Reconfiguration are Uniquely Universal features that come standard on the PLS4.75, and a number of additional options are available to enhance your laser processing capabilities. All Universal laser platforms use interchangeable components, giving you the ability to tailor your system to fit your needs.
- Laminated Safety Glass
- Over-temp Alarm (for fire safety)
- Multiple Automatic Focusing Modes
- Precision Digital Motors
- LCD display
- Multiple Language Support
- Permanently Sealed Bearings
- Proportional Pulse Control
- Stretch-Free Kevlar® Belts