Product Announcement from VR Industries, Inc.
It is with great pride that VR Industries builds medical devices that are used around the world in life saving applications. We provide moderate to complex printed circuit board assemblies, subassemblies and full systems to some of the top OEM’s around the world.
Our continued ISO 13485 certification underscores our commitment to continuous improvement to our current and perspective medical customers. This coupled with our Class III J-STD-001ES (Space Addendum) certified workforce, gives us the capability to manufacture a broad spectrum of products, ranging from hand held units up to refrigerator size systems.
- Materials management and component control can be a significant concern with medical OEM’s. VR Industries’ ERP system has been specifically designed to accommodate material traceability, serialization, and inventory control.
- Robust process and quality control procedures are key elements to providing high reliability assemblies each and every time.
- At VR Industries you will witness a lean shop floor that is process driven with detailed, step by step, revision controlled build instructions.
- Our quality system incorporates x-ray, automated optical inspection, in-circuit test, functional test, burn-in and our highly effective ‘Zero-Defect’ program.
Types of Medical products we manufacture for include:
- Medical Training Devices
- Medical Delivery Devices
- Medication Delivery
- Polymer Delivery
- Dye Delivery
- Dental Imaging Equipment
- X-Ray Imaging Controllers