Product Announcement from Valcor Engineering Corporation
The essential features of these valves include:
All PTFE construction and alternate materials (PPS, PEEK, etc.) to accommodate a wide variety of corrosive media and physical requirements that are imposed upon valves of this type.
- Low internal volumes for better fluid control.
- Life expectancy in the millions of cycles to keep your applications operable for the long-haul.
- Low wattage to minimize power consumption and temperature build-up.
- Multiple configurations that enables one to attain the optimum in fluid control and physical layout.
- Quick response times.
- Accessories that assist in assimilating the valve components into the overall instrument design, including valve-driver circuit boards.
- Solenoid valves available in two-way normally closed, two-way normally open, three-way, as well as alternate mounting and manifold configurations.
The Valcor Scientific family of Instrumentation Valves are offered in a large array of configurations. Some of these configurations include:
SurfaceMount - Available in normally closed, normally open and three-way. See example here
Panel Mount - Available in normally closed, normally open and three-way.
Inline Manifolds - Available in normally closed and normally open.
Gradient Manifolds - Available in normally closed and normally open. See example here
Visit our website by clicking on the Product Details web link on this page to download our Brochure, pdfs and data sheets
If you need a customized solution for your application please e mail us or go to our website to fill out an online Application Data Form and our application engineers will get right on it.