Product Announcement from Valcor Engineering Corporation
The essential features of these valves include:
All PTFE construction and alternate materials (PPS, PEEK, etc.) to accommodate a wide variety of corrosive media and physical requirements that are imposed upon valves of this type.
- Low internal volumes for better fluid control
- Life expectancy in the millions of cycles to keep your applications operable for the long-haul
- Low wattage to minimize power consumption and temperature build-up
- Multiple configurations that enables one to attain the optimum in fluid control and physical layout
- Quick response times
- Accessories that assist in assimilating the valve components into the overall instrument design, including valve-driver circuit boards
- Solenoid valves available in two-way normally closed, two-way normally open, three-way, as well as alternate mounting and manifold configurations
The Valcor Scientific family of Instrumentation Valves are offered in a large array of configurations. Some of these configurations include:
SurfaceMount - Available in normally closed, normally open and three-way.
Panel Mount - Available in normally closed, normally open and three-way.
Inline Manifolds - Available in normally closed and normally open.
Gradient Manifolds - Available in normally closed and normally open.
Valcor Engineering specializes in custom applications and will create an entirely new product to meet your most demanding application.