Product Announcement from ValueTronics International, Inc.
Agilent HP N6030A
ValueTronics refurbsihed Arbitrary Waveform Generator, 15-Bit, 1.25 GS/s
Special Sale Price: $13,750.00 with options: 016, 125, 200, 501
- Option 300, dynamic sequencing, is a hardware interface which allows the user to dynamically point to pre-defined carrier signals created with the direct digital synthesis engine.
- Option 330, direct digital synthesis, provides efficient compression of narrowband modulation on a carrier.
- Dual output channels drive differential and single-ended designs
- Multi-emitter and Multi-path simulations possible via synchronization of multiple modules
- Complex waveforms can be created via advanced sequencing engine
- Leverage of existing software: Use code from MATLAB®, and other programs for ease of integration
- 1.25 GS/s sample clock
- 15 bits of vertical resolution
- Dual channel operation
- Differential and single-ended outputs
- Up to 16 MS waveform memory (Option 016)
- Multiple module synchronization
- Up to 125 k definable waveform segments
- Up to 16 k unique definable sequences
- Complete instrument control from MATLAB®
You have successfully added from to your part list.