Tektronix RSA6114A Real Time Spectrum Analyzer
Product Announcement from ValueTronics International, Inc.
Tektronix RSA6114A Features:
- Revolutionary DPX Displays Transients with over 48,000 Spectrum Measurements per Second
- Tektronix Exclusive 40 MHz and 110 MHz Frequency Mask Triggers (FMT) Offer Easy Event-based Capture of Transient RF Signals by Triggering on any Change in the Frequency Domain
- All Signals in Up to 110 MHz Spans are Captured into Memory
- Up to 1.7 s Acquisition Length at 110 MHz Bandwidth Provides Complete Analysis Over Time Without Making Multiple Acquisitions
- 6.2 GHz and 14 GHz Models Available
- Fully Pre-selected and Image-free at all times for Full Dynamic Range at any Capture Bandwidth
- Interfaces with TekConnect Probes for RF Probing
The Tektronix RSA6114A will help you to easily discover design issues that other signal analyzers may miss. The revolutionary DPX spectrum display offers an intuitive live color view of signal transients changing over time in the frequency domain, giving you immediate confidence in the stability of your design, or instantly displaying a fault when it occurs. This live display of transients is impossible with other signal analyzers. Once a problem is discovered with DPX, the RSA6114A Real-Time Spectrum Analyzer (RTSA) can be set to trigger on the event, capture a contiguous time record of changing RF events and perform time-correlated analysis in all domains. You get the functionality of a wide-band vector signal analyzer, a spectrum analyzer and the unique trigger-capture-analyze capability of a Real-Time Spectrum Analyzer - all in a single package.