Van Air Prep 40 for Rental Equipment Industry
Product Announcement from Van Air Systems, Inc.
In the rental market, a simple air dryer is ideal. That’s why the Prep 40 uses fewer valves than competitive units. Two solenoids. Two checks. Two purge valves. One three-way valve. That’s it. Easy to operate. Easier to service.
The heart of the Prep 40 is the single 3-way piloted shuttle valve. This workhorse valve has been field tested to more than 1 million cycles, with more than 50,000 units in service worldwide. Driven by a combination of control air and process air, the valve’s linear moving shuttle is permanently lubricated and features stationary Teflon seats for leak-free seals. Servicing the valve requires no special training or tools.
The Prep 40 provides back-up plant air to refineries, power generators, pharmaceutical producers, semi-conductors manufacturers, mines, pipeline inspection and cleaning operations, or any industrial facility requiring high quality compressed air.
- Inlet Y-strainer
- Regulator - lubricator
- Trim Cooler with air motor, 15°F approach
- Bulk moisture separator with auto drain
- Coalescing pre-filter, with auto drain
- Heatless regenerative dryer
- NEMA 4X control enclosure
- Power on/off switch
- Power on light
- Purge mufflers
- Failure to switch light
- Hour meter
- Tower pressure gauges
- Visual moisture indicator
- Control air filter
- Nylon control air tubing
- Open frame fork lift skid
- Four point lifting lugs
- Activated alumina desiccant
- Canadian Registration Numbers (CRN) (FD-400 & FD-800 only)
- Safety relief valves
- Purge flow gauge
- Epoxy/polyurethane paint
- Higher design pressure
- Customer specified paint color