Triton Screw Centrifugal Pumps
Product Announcement from Vaughan Co., Inc.
Vaughan Company, with nearly 50 years of solids handling experience, introduces the Triton® Screw Centrifugal Pumps, combining the benefits of Vaughan's superior pump designs with the advantages of high efficient, non-clogging performance.
The Triton screw centrifugal pump's open channel impeller is ideal for handling thick sludges, large or stringy solids, shear sensitive fluids and delicate or highly abrasive materials.
Triton Pump Advantages
- High Efficiency - Energy Savings
- Low Shear - Gentler Pumping Action
- Low NPSH - Minimizes Suction Requirements
- Back-Pullout Casing - For Ease of Maintenance
- Mechanical Seal or Packing - Allows Full Flexibility
- Optional Flushless Mechanical Seal - Totally eliminates flush system requirements
- Upper Cutter - Protects Mechanical Seal
- Optional Materials - For Corrosion and Abrasion Resistance
- Proven Severe Duty Mechanical Seals - Most Dependable Sealing System Available
- Interchangeable with Vaughan Chopper Pump Components -
Provides Increased Plant Flexibility