Product Announcement from Veris Industries, Inc.
CDL carbon dioxide sensors maximize energy savings, while ensuring
optimal ventilation. The sensors allow ventilation systems to be
controlled by the amount of CO2 present in a space. The CDL Series
detect fluctuations in CO2 levels and signal ventilation systems to
provide an inlet of fresh air optimal for the space at a given time
saving energy and ensuring tenant comfort.
- Controlling ventilation in response to occupancy
- Facilitating compliance with ASHRAE 62.1 standard for air quality
- Office buildings, conference rooms, schools, retail stores, etc.
Microprocessor design increases accuracy and reduces installation time
- Non-dispersive infrared technology (NDIR) repeatable to ±20 ppm ±1% of measured value
- Innovative self-calibration algorithm...easy to maintain
- 5-year calibration interval (recommended)
- Low ambient sensitivity
- Field-selectable outputs for operation flexibility
Revolutionary direct duct mounting design
- Integrated transducer and probe...eliminates the need to install a separate pick-up tube
- Snap-on faceplate...no screws required, making installation and service a snap
- Adjustable duct probe...simplifies installation and airflow monitoring
- CO2, humidity, and temperature sensing all in one compact device...fewer units to buy and install