Solid State Relay-VS861208DD
Product Announcement from Veris Industries, Inc.
It is essentially an electronic device that relies on the electrical, magnetic and optical properties of semiconductors and electrical components to achieve its isolation and relay switching function.
- Traffic control
- Instrumentation systems and alarm systems
- Industrial automation
Benefits of Solid State Construction
- No moving parts to wear or fail
- No contact bounce or arcing contacts
- Reduced EMI
- Longer life than electromechanical relays
- Superior performance where fast response time or high frequency of on/off cycling are required