Videojet 1610 Dual Head Ink Jet Printer
Product Announcement from Videojet Technologies, Inc.
The all-new Videojet 1610 Dual Head continuous ink jet printer is designed for applications requiring printing in two locations on the same product or on multiple lanes on a web application, delivering 12,000 hours of operation before required preventive maintenance. The 1610 Dual Head is ideal for the food and beverage, pharmaceutical, tobacco and building materials markets.
- Dual printheads can be run independently or in tandem to meet a wide range of applications
- Up to 5 lines of high resolution print with speeds up to 960 fpm (293 mpm)
- Advanced clean flow printhead design maximizes uptime, ensures consisently sharp print quality.
- 12,000-hour core life before required preventive maintenance
- SmartCartridgeTM fluid delivery system prevents spills and drains completely to eliminate waste
- Automatic printhead set up, calibration and adjustment for consistent performance
- Longer print runs from auto-cleaning printhead
Superior environmental protection
The printer includes IP65 wash down and dust protection that provides superior environmental protection with no plant air required. Additionally, the vapor recovery system on the Videojet 1610 Dual Head effectively reduces solvent consumption and allows for longer runs before fluid change.
Reduced costs, maintenance
The Videojet 1610 Dual Head leverages the exclusive Smart Cartridge™ fluid system featured on all printers in the Videojet 1000 Line. By reading the embedded microchip, the printer identifies whether compatible fluid has been installed to prevent errors in ink types or switching make-up and ink fluids. Saving time and money, the Smart Cartridge fluid system is designed to drain completely, wasting no residual fluids. The needle-and-septum design eliminates the need for operators to pour ink, preventing fluid spillage and waste.
The integrated core consolidates the printer's key ink system components into one part and requires preventive maintenance only every 12,000 hours for heavy-duty applications. Core changeout is simple and mess-free and is designed to be changed out quickly and easily. A countdown meter offers easy monitoring of time remaining before the core must be changed.