Product Announcement from Videojet Technologies, Inc.
The Videojet 4210 delivers typical throughput of 20,000 pieces per hour and can print any combination of fixed text, variable text, numbering (up to 4 independent counters), select barcodes and multiple date/time formats. The system can print up to (6) lines of print from a single printer utilizing
(2) printheads and can be expanded to include up to (4) printers for a total of (24) lines of print.
• Excellent choice for newspapers running Total Market Coverage (TMC) applications
• Versatility to print down, sideways or upside down as well as up to (1) inch away from the media
• Complete line of inks and fluids to print on a variety of coated substrates, including polywrap.
• Simplified setup and operation with network retrieval of data files
• Intelligent Mail® Barcode support
• PDF proofing supported
• Take advantage of postal discounts by optimizing bundle sizes based on user-definable settings
• Selectable desired stack size, minimum stack size and compensate settings
• Supports most common digital I/O controlled stackers
• Simple upgrade path
• Leverage investment with existing Videojet 270g ink jet printers