Videojet 4210 Ink Jet Addressing System
Product Announcement from Videojet Technologies, Inc.
The Videojet 4210 delivers typical throughput of 20,000 pieces per hour and can print any combination of fixed text, variable text, numbering (up to 4 independent counters), select barcodes and multiple date/time formats. The system can print up to (6) lines of print from a single printer utilizing
(2) printheads and can be expanded to include up to (4) printers for a total of (24) lines of print.
• Excellent choice for newspapers running Total Market Coverage (TMC) applications
• Versatility to print down, sideways or upside down as well as up to (1) inch away from the media
• Complete line of inks and fluids to print on a variety of coated substrates, including polywrap.
• Simplified setup and operation with network retrieval of data files
• Intelligent Mail® Barcode support
• PDF proofing supported
• Take advantage of postal discounts by optimizing bundle sizes based on user-definable settings
• Selectable desired stack size, minimum stack size and compensate settings
• Supports most common digital I/O controlled stackers
• Simple upgrade path
• Leverage investment with existing Videojet 270g ink jet printers