Product Announcement from Visualization Sciences Group, Inc. (VSG)
Avizo Fire offers a broad range of software tools for obtaining and visualizing advanced qualitative and quantitative information on complex materials and objects structures.
For industrial tomography, crystallography, material microstructure evolution, modality inspection for nano-structure, non destructive testing and evaluation, core sample and surface analysis, Avizo Fire delivers the whole feature set allowing researchers and engineers to see the invisible, and to understand and present their data.
Easy and immediate 3D visualization
Avizo® Fire allows the import and fusion of 2D and 3D data from multiple sources, enabling easy integration of Avizo® into data analysis workflows. High-end interactive visualization techniques gives insight into the details of properties on full 3D structures (any scale and size).
Image data processing
Avizo® Fire includes 2D and 3D image filtering modules, advanced slice alignment capability, automated or assisted segmentation with 3D surface reconstruction, allowing for phase separation, visualization, and measurement.
Get extensive quantitative information from image data for characterizing and analyzing features at any scale. Measure properties of individual feature elements extracted from the image and synthesized statistics.
Image acquisition and processing
- Data import from CT-scans, micro-tomography, PET, MRI, FIB,SEM and microscopy
- Support for multi-data/multi-view, multi-channel, time series,large data
- Scaling, calibration, conversion, re-sampling
- Image enhancement, comprehensive filtering and convolution,Fourier frequency transformsImage alignment , registration, arithmetic, correlation, fusion
Image segmentation and feature extraction
- Thresholding and auto-segmentation, object separation,automatic labeling
- Region growing, snakes, interpolation, wrapping, smoothing
- Morphological processing including watershed, basins
- 3D surface reconstruction and tetrahedral grid generation
3D data exploration
- Intuitive and high-performance 3D interaction
- Direct volume rendering with real-time color/opacity mapping
- Orthogonal, oblique, cylindrical, and curved slicing
- Contouring and iso-surface extraction
- Support for crystallography and molecular data
Measurement and analysis
- Built-in measurements, including number counts, volumes,areas, perimeters, aspect ratios, and orientations
- User-defined measures
- Results viewer with spreadsheet tool and charting
- Automatic individual feature measurements, 3D localization, and spreadsheet selection
- Automated statistics, distributions graphs
- Feature filtering using any measurement criterion
- Geometry registration, measurements and comparison
- Matlab® bridge
- Pre- and post-processing for structural and flow simulations
- Flexible workflow, automation, TCL scripting
Presentation, sharing and reporting
- Mix images, geometric models, measurements, and simulations
- Annotations, measures legends, histograms, and curves plots
- Advanced key frame and object animation
- Export spreadsheets, 3D models, images, and movies