Product Announcement from Visumatic Industrial Products
Application: Installs hard to reach and recessed, complex counterbores.
Visumatic invented the VEB-900 Extension Bit nosepiece to automate assembly when the part has multiple drive locations, each with a unique and tight clearance. The VEB-900 works by accepting the fastener in the main body of the nosepiece and automatically extending the fastener to the proper driving position.
Visumatic invented the VEB-900 Extension Bit to automate your assembly process:
• Where access to the driving location is limited to the fastener and bit only
• Where the extension of the fastener outside a set of jaws is needed
for tight clearance problems
The Visumatic Advant-edge
• Extends the fastener outside the nosepiece tooling tip
• Operator uses fastener to engage the hole, initiates the drive process
• Essential for tight clearance applications
• No flexing of the wrist or jamming the nosepiece against the part
• Used where access to the drive location is limited to the fastener
and bit only
• The VEB-900 is designed to fit your unique part and your application
Visumatic Extention Bit systems are designed for your part,
with the best choice of:
• Drive Motor: Pneumatic, AC or DC Electric Torque Control
• Nosepiece: Jaw, Finder, Mini, or Nut-Jaw
• Feeder Escapement: Standard, Nut, Cam, or Finger
Easy Access. Extended Bit. Built Better.