Product Announcement from Visumatic Industrial Products
Application: Ergonomically improved, extension bit, easy trigger-touch screwdriving
Let the machine go through the motions for the operator.
Visumatic's Zero Push is the top of the line of handheld screwfeeders, improving operator productivity and acceptance. The VZP works when you have clearance issues and conventional nosepiece tooling won't work. It requires only a manual light-touch trigger push to place the part.
Operator engages the hole before the drive process with:
• No flexing of the wrist
• No forcing or jamming the nosepiece
• Virtually no Z-axis motion
Visumatic Zero Push delivers ergonomic and productivity benefits:
• Far superior feel of the assembly in the hand
• The operator engages the hole before the drive process
• Great for tough to handle limited access applications
• Designed for multiple drive locations, with unique or tight clearance
The Visumatic Advant-edge
• Extension bit helps operator placement and productivity
• Accepts the fastener in the main body of the nosepiece
• Strokes the fastener to the driving position
Visumatic VZP and Extended Bit will be designed for your part, with the right choice of:
• Pneumatic, AC or DC Electric Torque Control Driver Tool
• Nosepiece: Jaw, Finder, Mini, or Nut-Jaw
• Feeder Escapement: Standard, Nut, Cam, or Finger
Improved Productivity. Ergonomically Balanced. Extended Bit.