Product Announcement from Vynckier Enclosure Systems, Inc.
KIT: Transparent hinged inspection window cover and 4 non-metallic blanking inserts to secure the cover to the base. Suitable for mounting on 3rd
party enclosures and panels. Blanking inserts reduce mounting holes to hold a #10 self tapping screw.
* DTCOVER-KIT can be mounted on any smooth flat surface. Installation instructions included.
- DT Covers are maintenance free and corrosion resistant.
- Frames are made from hot compression molded halogen free, self extinguishing fiberglass reinforced polyester (FRP) that can withstand
- continuous temperatures from -58°F to 302°F (-50°C to 150°C).
- Inspection windows are made from transparent polycarbonate that can withstand continuous temperatures to 248°F (120°C).
- Included thumb screw inserts allow quick window opening for access to interior components.
- All enclosures can be easily modified to customer specifications.
- Gaskets are made from continuously poured polyurethane foam.
APO DT Covers are designed for use as inspection windows in highly corrosive environments where easy viewing and access is essential.
IEC 60529 (IP67)
IEC 62262 (IK10)
EN 60529 (IP67)
EN 62262 (IK10)
UL Listed Types 3, 3R, 4, 4X, 12 & 13
CSA 3, 3R, 4, 4X, 12 & 13
LLOYD’S Register of Shipping