Wesliner - Fiberglass Composite
Product Announcement from WS Hampshire, Inc.
Wesliner is reinforced fiberglass composite. It is excellent for applications with exposure to acids and corrosive chemicals and fumes. Wesliner also has excellent smoke and flame characteristics. It has excellent mechanical properties and is a bright white color.
- High Temperature Resistant
- Resistant Against Chemical Fumes and Splashes
- Very Low Water Absorption Characteristics
- Low Smoke Generation When Exposed to Flames
- Excellent Mechanical Properties
- Fume Hood Liners
- Chemical Storage Cabinets
- Wall Surfaces
- Industrial Components requiring Chemical Resistance and High Strength
- Asbestos - Free, Fiberglass-Reinforced Polyester Resin
- Bright White
Sheet Sizes and Thicknesses
- 3' x 6', 4' x 8' in thicknesses ranging from 1/16" to 1/2"