Fractional HP Clutches and Brakes
Product Announcement from Warner Electric
As Warner Electric continuously strives to better serve our customers, we are pleased to announce the latest addition to the Warner Electric product offering - Fractional HP Clutches and Brakes.
Warner Electric Fractional HP Clutches and Brakes product family is now expanded to include the following products:
* SF Series clutch - provides a bearing mounted clutch for use in parallel shaft applications,
* SFP Series clutch - provides a bearing mounted field/rotor assembly with a bearing mounted output hub suitable for mounting of pulley or sprocket,
* SFC Series clutch - provides a bearing mounted clutch coupling for use in transmitting torque between two in-line shafts,
* PB Series brakes - provide a flange mounted brake design for accurate stopping of rotating shafts,
* SFPB Series - provides a clutch (SF) and brake (PB) combination for use with pulley or sprocket input,
* SFPBC Series - provides a clutch coupling (SFC) and brake (PB) combination for coupling two in-line shafts.
Product Line Expansion Highlights
5 New Sizes: 2.5 in.lb. / 10 in.lb. / 25 in.lb. / 50 in.lb. / 125 in.lb. (Current Warner Line Includes 5 in.lb. / 15 in.lb. / 70 in.lb. / 270 in.lb.).
2 New Configurations: SFPB = Back to back SF and PB for 'Parallel Shafts' applications; and SFPBC = Back to back SFC and PB for 'In Line Shaft' applications.
For additional product information and for application assistance, please phone our Technical department at 1-800-825-9050 or visit our website. Print copies of the Fractional HP Clutches and Brakes catalog may be ordered from the Warner Electric website. Please reference P-1630-WE when placing your literature order.