Product Announcement from Warner Electric
As Warner Electric continuously strives to better serve our customers, we are pleased to announce the latest addition to the Warner Electric product offering - Fractional HP Clutches and Brakes.
Warner Electric Fractional HP Clutches and Brakes product family is now expanded to include the following products:
* SF Series clutch - provides a bearing mounted clutch for use in parallel shaft applications,
* SFP Series clutch - provides a bearing mounted field/rotor assembly with a bearing mounted output hub suitable for mounting of pulley or sprocket,
* SFC Series clutch - provides a bearing mounted clutch coupling for use in transmitting torque between two in-line shafts,
* PB Series brakes - provide a flange mounted brake design for accurate stopping of rotating shafts,
* SFPB Series - provides a clutch (SF) and brake (PB) combination for use with pulley or sprocket input,
* SFPBC Series - provides a clutch coupling (SFC) and brake (PB) combination for coupling two in-line shafts.
Product Line Expansion Highlights
5 New Sizes: 2.5 in.lb. / 10 in.lb. / 25 in.lb. / 50 in.lb. / 125 in.lb. (Current Warner Line Includes 5 in.lb. / 15 in.lb. / 70 in.lb. / 270 in.lb.).
2 New Configurations: SFPB = Back to back SF and PB for 'Parallel Shafts' applications; and SFPBC = Back to back SFC and PB for 'In Line Shaft' applications.
For additional product information and for application assistance, please phone our Technical department at 1-800-825-9050 or visit our website. Print copies of the Fractional HP Clutches and Brakes catalog may be ordered from the Warner Electric website. Please reference P-1630-WE when placing your literature order.