Product Announcement from Watts
The N170 is listed to ASSE 1017 and replaces the current Model N170-M2. The N170 has also earned CSA B125.3 compliance through IAPMO and carries the cUPC seal.
Although the N170 has been re-engineered inside and out, it maintains the exact rough-in dimensions of its Model M2 predecessor, making direct replacement trouble-free. The Model M3 is also offered with checkstops (with filters) for new installations.
- ASSE 1017 listing and CSA B125.3 compliance ensure safe, consistent performance over time.
- Broader temperature range eliminates the need for low temperature models. The Model M3 operates safely over a range of 90 - 180°F (32 - 82°C) Vastly improved low flow control (as low as 3.0 gpm) for applications where minimum flow performance is critical.
- Approach temperature (hot water inlet - mixed outlet) of 5°F (2.8°C) provides maximum mixed outlet temperature for installations where hot water is generated at lower temperatures.
- Now offered with check stops and integrated filters for new installations as well as without for retrofit installations.
Superior Performance and Reliability:
- Lockable, vandal resistant temperature adjustment for increased safety.
- Solid bronze casting for durability.
- Powerful paraffin based thermostat for precise temperature control.
- Single seat design ensures tight shutoff in the event of cold water supply pressure is lost.
- Polysulfone internals resist excessive heat, liming and corrosion.
The new Series N170 features multi-directional mounting which allows it to be mounted as shown without affecting performance. This provides greater installation options for new projects. Rotatable, union checkstops (optional) can be rotated 360º as well.
Contact Us Today
About the Company
Founded in 1874, Watts, a subsidiary of Watts Water Technologies, Inc., is one of the world's largest independent valve companies with 11 factories in the United States and Canada. Watts designs, manufactures, and sells an extensive line of flow control products for the water quality, residential plumbing and heating, commercial and OEM markets. Visit us online at www.watts.com.