Product Announcement from Watts
The X65B also delivers superior flow performance with lower fall off pressure than the competition while reducing flow noise with its engineered seat design. In addition, we are introducing tailpiece kits available in threaded, solder, Quick-Connect, CPVC and PEX configurations. Spring cartridges are available in standard pressure setting of 20-80 psi or high-pressure setting of 50-150 psi The X65B Water Pressure Reducing Valve is certified to ASSE Standard 1003 and is IAPMO listed as well. The X65B is available in sizes ½" to 2". For more details visit the X65B page on our website.
- The cartridge design of the X65B enables quick and easy installation and service in-line
- Greater flow performance with lower fall off pressure for consistent operation
- Engineered seat design reduces flow noise
- 100% balanced valve for high quality, reliable flow performance, unique to Watts
- Union tailpiece kits available to increase installation options and reduce inventory
- Full size range rated to 400psi to meet your commercial and residential applications
- Available in standard and high-pressure (HP) models
- Bypass feature in spring cartridge assembly controls thermal expansion pressure*
*The bypass feature will not prevent the pressure relief valve from opening on the hot water supply system with pressure above 150psi.
Contact Us Today
To learn more about the Series X65B, contact your local Authorized Watts Representative today to schedule an appointment.
About the Company
Founded in 1874, Watts, a subsidiary of Watts Water Technologies, Inc., is one of the world's largest independent valve companies with 11 factories in the United States and Canada. Watts designs, manufactures, and sells an extensive line of flow control products for the water quality, residential plumbing and heating, commercial and OEM markets. Visit us online at www.watts.com.