Watts OneFlow® Model OFTWH
Product Announcement from Watts
The OFTWH model is cost-effective and proven technology to ensure scale-free operation for tankless water heaters, a common challenge for building owners, property managers and facility engineers. This environmentally-friendly Watts technology prevents scale formation and is virtually maintenance free. OneFlow® prevents scale by transforming dissolved hardness minerals into harmless, inactive microscopic crystal particles which make their way through plumbing systems without attaching to pipes, fixtures, valves or heating elements.
Features of the OneFlow® Model OFTWH:
- Designed for tankless water heaters up to 10 gallons per minute
- Inlet ball valve and filter wrench for easy shutoff and filter change
- Long-lasting OneFlow® cartridge (change every 2 years)
- Simple sizing and installation with standard ¾" connections and mounting bracket
Benefits of the OneFlow® Model OFTWH:
- Cost-efficiency and environmentally-friendly
- Virtually maintenance free with no salt or chemicals to add or maintain
- No electricity or backwashing required
For more information about the OneFlow® Model OFTWH, visit OneFlow® Anti-Scale System or call 1-800-617-3274.