Product Announcement from Weidmuller
Weidmuller's timesaving push-in termination technology is also available for pluggable PCB connectors. These push-in connector plugs provide fast and easy tool-free termination, with only a 20% reduction in wire pull out force when compared with screw clamping termination. The BLF plugs, available in 5.00mm and 5.08mm pitches, allow users the flexibility of using solid, stranded or ferruled wires, further reducing their installation time and costs.
PUSH IN - Weidmüller's innovative connection system simplifies and accelerates the wire connection process.
• Solid wires and stranded wires with ferrules need only to be inserted and they are ready.
• The actuator must be used when connecting stranded wires without ferrules.
• Intuitive handling - since the wire-entry area and handling area are clearly separated.
• User-friendly handling with rounded outer edges and large, no-slip push buttons.
• Lock and release lever: tool-less locking and a gentle releasing of the connector reduces the mechanical stress to the solder soints.